I heard about Google supporting CalDAV a couple days ago but I just tried it out today. It’s so cool, just like I’m using IMAP calendar (not pushing though).
Everything you want to know about Google CalDAV and how to set up with iCal can be found at Google Support.
OK, here is how I make it to perfectly synchronize with iCal
- First you need to set up you calendar in Google Calendar
- I have setup the label for each calendar on my iCal
- Check the Calendar of each calendar by going to “Calendar Setting”
- Now go to iCal preperence
- Now click on “+” sign to add new calendar
- Put username (your gmail address), password
- On account URL put “https://www.google.com/calendar/dav/YOUR_CALENDAR_ID/user”
- Replace “YOUR_CALENDAR_ID” with your Calendar ID from Google Calendar
Done, now you can enjoy the new functionality of syncronizing iCal and Google Calendar. When I add new event in iCal, it will appear on Google Calendar instantenously, so it’s really like “PUSHING”. However, it you create new event on Google Calendar, you need to refresh iCal to see the updated event. Nevertheless, you can set the refreshing time to be in the interval of 1 minute which is almost “PUSHING” also.
I think now my mobileMe calendar and Google Calendar are syncronizing in the same rate. Be careful, mibileMe, if Gmail come put with Push … nobody gonna pay more than $100 a year anymore.
For patients who are purchasing medicaments online, there are several substantial aspects that should be considered. Naturally there isn’t anything you can’t buy online anymore. Like many other medicinal products, Viagra is also confidential ergo of it’s active ingredient. Viagra is a remedy used to treat a lot of conditions. What do you already know about “buy generic cialis professional “? You may have heard about “generic cialis professional “. Questions, like “Cialis Soft “, refer to a lot of types of medical problems. Professionals feel that treating this health state on your own is unsafe. Ask everyone and he will answer that any remedy has side effects. Internet is a unimprovable way to find a pharmacist in your area who treats such malfunction.